The Interactive Designer’s Toolbox
Guidelines, Animation, Icons, and Inspiration.
Every designer should have a toolbox of resources they can go to for inspiration and production help.
We turned my toolbox into this shared google sheet which includes links to:
- Guidelines everyone should know to create the best iOS and Google Material Android apps
- All the guidelines for the Playstore and App store prep
- Screen size breakpoints for iOS and Android
- Keep your email and web designs looking sharp across browsers
- Patterns, UI animations, UX archives
- How to loop an animation in After Effects
- Lotti: supported features and previewing animation
Plus a lot more. Small Planet’s design team updates the list regularly, and it’s open to everyone. Anything interesting you’d like to add? Let us know!