Mobile Developer Toolkit
Unleash the Command Line!
All developers have a stash of favorite tools and add-ons to make their jobs easier (and render tedious tasks trivial). I’m assembling a few I use regularly when building native iOS and Android apps.
This is a simple, no-frills, shared Google sheet I’ll be adding to regularly. Some of these tricks you probably know and love already and others you’ve maybe passed by but haven’t explored yet.
In the sheet you’ll find shortcuts to:
- Unleash your command line for fun and profit
- Get the most out of Swift libraries and package managers
- Improve developer documentation and presentations
- Deal with MacBook storage and clipboard history
- Perpetuate hacker stereotypes when you code in coffee shops, and more
This is definitely a work in progress. Take a look, and if you have an interesting recommendation of something to add let us know.