Mobile App Accessibility Toolbox
Guidelines, Checklists, Principles, and Testing.
Whether you’re simply trying to understand what exactly “accessible” means — or you’re wondering how to incorporate accessible practices into your design and development process — there’s a host of information, resources, and tools out there that can help.
It can all be a bit overwhelming, so we curated some of our favorite links into this accessibility toolbox, available as a shared google sheet which includes links to:
- Apple and Android accessibility features and guidelines
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1,
- An interactive version of an older WCAG 2.0 that features filtering capabilities
- Excellent examples of accessibility guidelines from major brands
- Inclusive Design Principles
- Mobile Testing Guide for Android & iOS
- Various useful tools for ensuring proper color and text contrast
Plus a lot more. We update this list regularly, and it’s open to everyone. Anything interesting you’d like to add? Let us know!